Welcome to Culture of Care Oregon!
Impacting educational culture and outcomes with Trauma-Sensitive (neurobiological lens), Restorative (relational/heal the harm), and Equitable Practices (everyone gets what they need) that systematically promote wellness, safety & community support for all.
We are here to champion your school, focusing and expanding on the good work already taking place, in order to more intentionally create cultures of care for all students.
-Culture And Resilience Educators, High Desert Education Service District
We are here to champion your school!
Through intentional modeling, training and collaboration, CARE Coaches seek to impact educational culture and outcomes with trauma-sensitive, relationship-focused and equitable practices that systematically promote resilience, relationships, wellness, safety & community support for all.
- Students in Central Oregon schools have resilience, and thus students feel safe, welcome and supported in schools
- Central Oregon students attend school regularly
- School staff feel they have the knowledge, skills, and behaviors about childhood and historical trauma to respond to students with trauma-informed approaches and practices
- Staff will recognize and address the root causes of classroom behavior issues and outbursts, when appropriate, as symptoms of childhood and historical trauma
- Central Oregon Students will increase core academic outcomes from cradle to career